Software is at the heart of all of Freeburn Robotics services as it plays a key role in robotics and control systems design. As well as providing firmware for stand-alone PCBs, we can also design host to embedded communications protocols and software.
- Multiple languages including: Python, Embedded C, System C, C, C++, C# and Java.
- Multiple platforms including: Embedded, Windows, Linux and iOS.
- Design for single-board computers including: Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) on Microchip dsPic, Analog Devices Sharc and Texas Instruments 67x.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Autonomous vehicles and Image processing
- Platform independent software design or porting services.
- GUI design.
Before a single line of code is written, Freeburn Robotics can provide mock GUIs, code stubs, pseudo code and UML models to ensure the design covers your specification.
We provide comprehensive documentation for the software we produce. Everything from fully commented source code to revision control logs and final user documentation is available to ensure a smooth code handover.
Testing and Debugging
At Freeburn Robotics we pride ourselves on having robust and well tested code. Our code is stringently tested at all stages of the design process and we will work with you to ensure the software meets your expectations.
After completing the software and handing over the source code, we can provide support services to help you get the most our of your software.